We are very lucky to have a small core team of helpers – please do join us in any small way to raise the profile of the event, raise money and help on the day. How can YOU help?
- Share on social media and spread the word! Use #plungestalbans
- Include details on any newsletters or emails you send between now and the end of December
- Drum up a team at work, or with a local group
- Organise a cake-making team for cakes to sell on the day
- Offer a prize of free family ticket to either just attend or jump in as well! (This could be part of a raffle, lucky dip etc – perfect for school Christmas fairs!)
- Put up posters in windows or on noticeboards
- Invite your high profile contacts. Anyone know Tom Daly?
- Volunteer to help on the day (bring your other half, your dad, anyone welcome!)
- On the day, tasks include: setting up the morning of the event, signing people in and door duties, photography, children’s crafts, music/band coordination, selling postcards, serving hot drinks, food and cakes, emptying bins and cleaning, jumping up and down and cheering, clearing up and then collapsing in a heap.
- If you are a business, can you offer a prize for our raffle? Or items for our goodie bags?
If you can offer a cake, a prize, Tom Daly or anything else, please get in touch here!